DRIVEFLEX® - The most flexible drive cable in its class.
DRIVEFLEX® - Easy to strip, route, and terminate.
DRIVEFLEX® is a family of drive cables designed to meet the unique electrical challenges in VFD and Servo applications. All DRIVEFLEX® cables use a special formulation of cross linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE), providing excellent electrical characteristic while maintaining the utmost flexibility for a Drive Cable.
- Superior electrical values
- UL listed for flexible VFD and Servo cable
- Safe and efficient power transmission
- 1000V or 2000V UL rated
- A106 DRIVEFLEX® A106 VFD XHHW-2
- A107 DRIVEFLEX® A107 VFD XHHW-2 with 1 Control Pair
- A216 DRIVEFLEX® A216 VFD RHW-2
- A217 DRIVEFLEX® A217 VFD RHW-2 with 1 Control Pair
- A218 DRIVEFLEX® A218 VFD RHW-2 with 2 Control Pairs
- A220 DRIVEFLEX® A220 VFD with 3 Symmetrical Grounds
- A244 DRIVEFLEX® A244 Control Pair(s)
“Lots of companies have tried to make their VFD cable products cheaper, LUTZE has actually made the Drive cable better.”
“The capacitance values are about 5% lower of any VFD cable I have seen.”