DRIVEFLEX® - The most flexible drive cable in its class.
DRIVEFLEX® - Easy to strip, route, and terminate.
DRIVEFLEX® VFD cables are designed to meet the unique electrical challenges in VFD and Servo applications. All DRIVEFLEX® VFD cables use a special formulation of cross linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE), providing excellent electrical characteristics while maintaining the utmost flexibility for a drive cable.
- Thermoset insulation designed to cope with power distortions in VFD applications
- UL listed type "Flexible VFD Servo Cable, Flexible Motor Supply Cable"
- Superior electrical values for VFD applications
- Flexible for easy routing and installation
- A106 DRIVEFLEX® A106 VFD XHHW-2
- A107 DRIVEFLEX® A107 VFD XHHW-2 with 1 Control Pair
- A216 DRIVEFLEX® A216 VFD RHW-2
- A217 DRIVEFLEX® A217 VFD RHW-2 with 1 Control Pair
- A218 DRIVEFLEX® A218 VFD RHW-2 with 2 Control Pairs
- A220 DRIVEFLEX® A220 VFD 1kV XHHW-2 with 3 Symmetrical Grounds
- A110 DRIVEFLEX® A110 HYDRO XLPE PVC
- A244 DRIVEFLEX® A244 Control Pair(s)
"I am so impressed with this cable, that I am making it our new corporate standard on installations involving VFD'S."
“Lots of companies have tried to make their VFD cable products cheaper, LUTZE has actually made the Drive cable better.”
“The capacitance values are about 5% lower of any VFD cable I have seen.”